Goat Milk Soap -
5 oz Bars $6 or 2 for $10
Alright everyone.. Skin test? How does your skin feel in the Winter? Dry? Itchy? Patchy or flaky? Did you know that the soaps you wash with every day that you buy from the grocery store cause that? Store bought soaps are filled with drying agents, chemicals and alcohols that are REALLY BAD for your skin!!!!
How about wrinkles? Do you see new ones appearing every day?
Have you ever thought to use soap that is much nicer to your skin and helps keep your skin YOUNG looking? Then here is the reasons why you should switch over to Goat Milk Soap! The Queen used it, why not treat yourself like a Queen!
Top ten benefits of Goat milk soap -
1. Has recently been proven to effectively treat acne.
2. Goat milk soap is less allergenic than synthetically loaded commercial soaps and detergents.
3. It is known that goat milk can reduce skin inflammation, and soothes dry and damaged skin.
4. Can reduce wrinkles and delay signs of skin aging.
5. Goat’s milk soap has alpha-hydroxy acids that soften the skin by breaking down the glue that holds dead skin cells together.
6. The famous Cleopatra known for her beauty and amazing skin, biggest skin care secret revealed was bathing in goat’s milk.
7. Goat’s milk has the closest PH level to our skin. This helps protect our skin from invading bacteria and chemicals.
8. Loaded with essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin C, B1, B6, B12, and E.
9. Goat’s milk soaps are free from harmful chemical and a very mild soap bar safe to use for all skin conditions.
10. Goat milk consists of natural emollients and triglycerides that act as natural moisturizer.
These top ten benefits of goat milk soap are only a few of the many wonderful benefits goat milk has to offer.
Our rich, conditioning, all-natural, creamy soap is made with a healthy dose of
farm-fresh Vitamin D Goat Milk, naturally rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals, and
used for ages to moisturize dry skin.
Our soaps are highly
emollient and moisturizing, provide excellent lather, and contain no
We only use high quality Ingredients in our soap: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Glycerin, Goat Milk, Lye, Sorbitol moisturizer, Sorbitan oleate emulsifier, Soy bean protein, Titanium Dioxide (mineral
- Vegetable oil base
- Made with fresh goat milk, olive oil, and wheat protein
Treat yourself like a Queen and keep your skin feeling healthy every time you take a shower and prevent dry skin this fall and winter by lathering up with our moisturizing
soap made with all natural ingredients and nothing harsh to damage your skin.
Goat Milk Soap with Essential Oils: